After playing two games in Southern

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | Ik zoek:    Pagina 1 van 1

11-12-2018 01:20:50 BerichtOnderwerp: After playing two games in Southern
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

So we invited our Twitter followers in on the fun, and asked you all to send your best Siri hockey conversations our way. Seth Jones Jersey . We got some hilarious replies, and thought we should share a few of them!Ilya Bryzgalov is one of our favourite hockey players for the interviews and post-game rants he gives, so this answer was amazing. @BarDown "Mr. Universe" pic.twitter.com/zrOvJESJk0 — Brad Pitt (@alexopoulos15) January 29, 2015Siri cheers for the underdog, which makes her a huge Sabres fan this season. @BarDown Poor Siri... @BuffaloSabres pic.twitter.com/Yd92nXP12q — Will Watt (@WillWatt36) January 29, 2015And this is what Siri thinks god looks like. @BarDown pic.twitter.com/0aOfbnA4VB — Nick Karns (@KarnsNick) January 29, 2015These are fighting words, Siri! @BarDown @BizNasty2point0 ?? pic.twitter.com/eROcGEOa4y — Mar (@M_Elizabeth_H) January 29, 2015Siri has had a rough time with hockey, ever since the run-in with the Zamboni. @BarDown i think this tops the cake.... pic.twitter.com/poxAQCEuAg — Rebecca (@rrebeccaa) January 29, 2015And then there was the javelin incident. @rrebeccaa @BarDown suris been drinking I think pic.twitter.com/bWi1KfUZ8z — Romeo Bravo (@RomeoBravo78) January 29, 2015Now we understand the hate towards hockey Siri has. @BarDown pic.twitter.com/cm2DOBH9Hu — Avery Hall (@ahallsy17) January 29, 2015This one just makes sense, because weve been on the pond before and thought we had a text! @BarDown this has gotta be the best one pic.twitter.com/5atsi7a4cR — jonny lambos (@jlambos4) January 29, 2015John Tortorella stays up at night chatting with Siri. @BarDown caman Siri, be honest pic.twitter.com/EZKCenYwKi — ZoSo (@ZoSoNuck) January 29, 2015And this ones a classic... @BarDown best non answer ever? pic.twitter.com/Q1criGxBeo — Garrett (@GPatrick77) January 30, 2015Have any more hilarious responses from Siri about hockey, or any other sport? Send them our way, were dying to see more! Zac Dalpe Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Nick Foligno Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. http://www.officialbluejacketsfanstore.com/ .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament.NASHVILLE, Tenn. - After playing two games in Southern California during the weekend, Nashville got off to a slow start back home against Carolina. The Predators picked up their pace in the second period and used a three-goal third period to beat the Hurricanes.Roman Josi scored the tiebreaking goal late in the third to give Nashville a 3-2 victory Tuesday night. Ryan Ellis and Mike Fisher also scored and Pekka Rinne stopped 23 shots to help the Predators win for the third time in four games.The second period wasnt a gem, but it was much better than the first, Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. We started to build some steam. I thought we had some looks and some attempts.With the score tied at 2 late, Viktor Stalberg sent a pass from the right side to Josi in the high slot. Josi corralled the puck and fired a slap shot past Ward with 4:43 remaining to give the Predators their first lead.Stalberg, who had two assists, has battled injuries this season, and was recently waived and then sent down to Milwaukee of the AHL. Due to injuries to several forwards, Stalberg was recalled Saturday and has posted three assists in three games since.Unfortunately with injuries and all that kind of stuff, I havent really had a chance to show what I can do, Stalberg said. This is a little bit of my chance here, so I have to find a way to get the job done and show them I deserve to get as many minutes as I can out there.Eric Staal and Justin Faulk scored for Carolina and Cam Ward also finished with 23 saves. The Hurricanes snapped a two-game win streak.Staal gave the Hurricanes a 1-0 lead on a milestone goal with 2:35 remaining in the first period.With the Hurricanes on a power play and Staal down low, his original atttempt hit traffic in the slot, but the rebound came back in his direction, and he was able to poke the puck over Rinne. David Savard Jersey. It was Staals 300th career goal and came in the same building in which Carolina made the centre the second overall pick in the 2003 Entry Draft.I thought the game turned a little bit in the second, Carolina coach Bill Peters said. I thought they were better than us in the second.Ellis tied the score at 4:43 of the third. Stalberg carried the puck into the Carolina zone on the right side and left it in the right circle for the trailing Ellis, who continued down to the goal line and sent a shot that squeezed between Ward and the right post.Carolina took the lead at 8:14 of the third on Faulks power-play goal.They were forechecking pretty hard, obviously we knew they were going to come, Faulk said. Their D were pinching although that was pretty much happening all game. When were up a goal, the other team is going to come, especially in the third.Fisher took the rebound of Colin Wilsons shot and tied the game again just 2:15 after Faulks goal.In the third, we just kept getting better, Fisher said. We could kind of feel it coming, its just a matter of getting pucks to the net, getting hungry. When we do that, were successful.Filip Forsberg had the second assist on Fishers goal, giving him 38 points on the season, a new Nashville rookie record.NOTES: Nashville LW James Neal missed his third consecutive game with a lower-body injury. ... Forsberg has assists in his last three games. ... After going three games without a power-play goal, the Hurricanes connected on two of three opportunities Tuesday... Nashville is 2-7-0 when trailing after two periods this season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | Ik zoek:
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: