Players will need a third day to com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | oude klasfoto's    Pagina 1 van 1

14-12-2018 03:03:23 BerichtOnderwerp: Players will need a third day to com
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

DURBAN, South Africa -- Players will need a third day to complete the first round at the Nelson Mandela Championship after rain again disrupted the European Tour events schedule. Cheap Air Jordan 1 . After a seven-hour delay on Wednesday, only a little more than four hours play was possible on Thursday before the Mount Edgecombe course became unplayable again because of a heavy downpour. Englishman Daniel Brooks was still the clubhouse leader after an 8-under 62. Three Frenchmen were right behind, with Francois Camels second after a 63 while Edouard Dubois and Romain Wattel were two shots off the lead. South Africas Oliver Bekker also moved to 6 under through 14 holes before players were called off again. More than 50 players were still to complete their first rounds. "You just keep your head down and grind. Theres nothing you can do about it," Bekker said of the weather. He made the biggest move in the short time the players were out on Thursday, making his sixth birdie on No. 14 to move within two shots of Brooks on the par-70 layout. Swedens Joel Sjoholm and Zimbabwes Ryan Cairns were tied for sixth after both carded 65s in their opening rounds. Players will return to complete their first rounds at 6 a.m. local time on Friday, with the second round to be played directly after that. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend. http://www.wholesaleairjordan1.com/ . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.SEATTLE - Adrian Hanauer was ready to step away as general manager of the Seattle Sounders after three or four seasons and focus more on the business side of the operation.Hanauer had to wait a little longer than he wanted to get Garth Lagerwey as the Sounders next general manager.It became clear to me that Garth should ultimately be the one to replace me, Hanauer said. But those things take time and Garth had a contract and was doing great things in Salt Lake City and ultimately his contract was expiring and at a time he was able to look into his future. And I was very anxious to have that conversation with him.Lagerwey was hired as the Sounders new general manager Tuesday. He comes to Seattle after seven-plus seasons as the general manager of Real Salt Lake, helping turn that franchise into an MLS Cup winner.Now hell be responsible for all the soccer operations in soccer-crazy Seattle with the task of acquiring the one lingering item missing from the Sounders trophy case: An MLS Cup.I really felt like I had to movve on. Buy Cheapest Air Jordan 1. I had to move forward in my career, Lagerwey said. And I think the Sounders are an ambitious club. They are very well run and there are qualities that will transfer very well from RSL to Seattle.The addition of Lagerwey will allow Hanauer to focus on the business operations of the club. Hanauer owns one-third of the franchise, but felt his involvement in long-term planning for the growth of the franchise was lagging as he focused on the soccer side of the operation.Generally trying to be a little more strategic and spend my time in that capacity and look out five, 10, 20 years, Hanauer said. For the last seven years Ive been pretty mired down in the day to day of watching player video, and going to college games, and spending time at combines, and going on scouting trips and I havent had enough time to focus on the bigger picture.Lagerwey spent five seasons as a goalkeeper in the MLS from 1996-2000, playing for Kansas City, Dallas and Miami. He was hired by Real Salt Lake in 2007. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | oude klasfoto's
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: