Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys[/url

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | Ik zoek:    Pagina 1 van 1

02-01-2019 04:47:12 BerichtOnderwerp: Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys[/url
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

NEW YORK -- The last time Masahiro Tanaka lost a regular season game, Mark Teixeira was a reliable slugger in the heart of the Yankees batting order. Wholesale Adidas Shoes For Sale . Since August 2012, Teixeira has hurt a wrist and hamstring, missing most of last season and half of the first month of this season. Hes back looking like his usual bashing self -- just in time to help Tanaka on Saturday. Teixeira homered for the fourth time in his last five games and drove in three runs as the Yankees rallied past the Tampa Bay Rays 9-3 and stopped a season-high, three-game losing streak. "You want to put up numbers. You want to put up those home runs, and you want to drive in runs for your team, and when you start seeing that, then it makes you feel better about where you are physically," Teixeira. "Its been a struggle the last year coming back from this injury, but so far the results have been good this year." Teixeira reached 30 homers and 100 RBIs in each of his first three years with the Yankees before dropping to 24 homers and and 84 RBIs in 123 games in 2012. In 14 games this season, he has five homers to tie for the team lead and has 10 RBIs. "I never doubted him," manager Joe Girardi said. "I said all along he was a guy who could be 30 and a hundred for us." Tanaka extended his regular-season unbeaten streak to 40 starts, and Kelly Johnson hit a tiebreaking solo homer in the sixth inning off Josh Lueke (0-2), who also gave up a run-scoring single to Teixeira and a sacrifice fly to Alfonso Soriano in a two-run seventh. Tanaka (4-0) gave up solo homers to Desmond Jennings and Wil Myers around an RBI single by Ryan Hanigan, falling behind 3-0 by the fourth and looking shaky by the standard set over his first five big league starts. "I think I was able to get my rhythm back as I got deeper into the game," Tanaka said through an interpreter. New Yorks offence did the rest. Teixeira hit a two-run homer in the fourth, and Jacoby Ellsburys RBI single in the fifth tied it at 3. Signed by the Yankees from Japans Rakuten Golden Eagles during the off-season, Tanaka allowed three runs and eight hits in seven innings, striking out his last two batters to give him five or the day. "He just grinded it out," said Tampa Bays Matt Joyce, who struck out attempting to bunt for a hit in the first inning. "He was a little frustrated with himself at times. You could tell. And he just kept working through it." Tanaka is 32-0 in regular season games since losing to Seibu on Aug. 19, 2012. He did lose Game 6 of last years Japan Series. Jake Odorizzi retired the first nine Yankees in order, then allowed New York to go 4 for 8 with two walks before he was replaced by Cesar Ramos. Opponents are batting .140 (7 for 50) against Odorizzi in his first time through the batting order, .442 (19 for 43) his second time through and .500 (9 for 1Cool the third. Ellsbury led off the fourth with a single to start the Yankees offence, and Texeira followed with his shot. Brett Gardner added a two-run single in a three-run eighth inning. New York stranded two or more runners twice in the first five innings after doing it it four times Friday, including three times in extra innings during a 14-inning loss. NOTES: Girardi said the 12-pitch at-bat by Yangervis Solarte ending the third may have helped the Yankees break through against Odorizzi by making the young right-hander work and show his repertoire. ... The Yankees selected the contract of RHP Alfredo Aceves from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre early Saturday. ... James Loney had three hits, keeping alive a hit streak over his last 13 games at new Yankee Stadium. Myers has hit in all 12 of his games at the ballpark. ... Sundays game is a matchup of left-handers, New Yorks CC Sabathia (3-3) vs. Erik Bedard (0-1). ... Ellsbury had three hits, two runs and a steal. Cheap Adidas Shoes China .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Adidas Wholesale China . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. http://www.wholesaleadidasshoes.com/ . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins.REGINA -- Calgary Stampeders kicker Rene Paredes was serenaded by Drakes "Started from the Bottom" as he headed to the stage to accept his award as the CFLs Most Outstanding Special Teams Player award. "Started from the bottom, now were here," went the refrain. For a player ignored in the draft, it was a fitting soundtrack. Paredes recalls that three kickers went in the first three rounds. "It really doesnt matter any more," he said, his trophy on a table next to him. Paredes received 47-of-50 votes by the Football Reporters of Canada and the leagues eight head coaches in winning the award Thursday night. Montreal linebacker Marc Beswick was the Eastern nominee. "Coming into this league undrafted, it was very hard and tough. All I could do was use it as motivation," Paredes said. Paredes may have got some more motivation in that his team was mistakenly etched on the trophy as the Saskatchewan Roughriders. It is slated to be fixed. The 28-year-old from Montreal was close to perfection in 2013. He was good on 54-of-57 field goals -- a success rate of 94.7 per cent -- and set a record for most consecutive field goals in the regular season with 39. The previous mark was 30 by Paul McCallum. Paredes led the league in field goals made (54), points (213) and converts (49). He also averaged 63.5 yards a kickoff. But the Stampeders 35-13 loss to Saskatchewan in the Western final still rankles. "Its still tough to swallow," he said in an earlier interview. Paredes is as close to automatic as it gets in field goal kicking. He has missed just six-of-100 attempts over the last two seasons and 129 of 145 in his three-year career. He refuses to rest on his laurels. "When theres a lot of success youve got to work harder and tthats what I did in the off-season. Adidas Clearance Sale. . My goal was to get better. Ill take the same approach this off-season, get better, and well see what happens next year." Asked how he follows this season, he said: "I guess go 95 per cent. And the Grey Cup. I wish I had the Grey Cup." Paredes, however, limits his actual kicking in the off-season in his Montreal home to allow his body to recover from the rigours of the season. He rests until January when he starts working out. He starts kicking in April, starting with a four- or five-day session with kicking guru Don Sweet. After that, he may kick once a week or every two weeks. "The main thing is to keep my leg strength," he said. "You dont forget how to kick. Thats what youve got training camp for. Obviously you have to kick, I cant go to training camp without kicking but I dont try to tire my leg out in the off-season." Kicking takes a toll. Paredes reckons he kicks maybe 2,000 to 3,000 balls a season. "Your leg is tired. I felt it towards the end of the season," he said. "Not really injuries but it was bothering me." A former star kicker for Concordia, Paredes arrived in Calgary after a couple of stints in Winnipegs camp. He won the job after Rob Maver went down in the first game of the 2011 season and Stamps GM-coach John Hufnagel brought in Paredes and three others as possible replacements. Paredes was the last kicker standing, making a 50-yarder in his first field-goal attempt. Born in Venezuela to Peruvian parents, Paredes moved to Miami and then Montreal. A former soccer player, he switched to football after his high school football coach asked his soccer counterpart who had the strongest leg. The CFL awards are sponsored by Gibsons Finest. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | Ik zoek:
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: