Jose Mourinho can make an immediate

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | Ijzer Lüdenscheid    Pagina 1 van 1

08-01-2019 06:40:34 BerichtOnderwerp: Jose Mourinho can make an immediate
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Carlo Ancelotti believes Jose Mourinho can make an immediate impact at Manchester United and quickly restore the club to the top of English football. Cheap Air Jordan 6 For Sale . Mourinho is expected to sign a deal to succeed Louis van Gaal by Thursday and will be tasked with lifting the 13-time Premier League champions after their fifth-place finish last season.Saturdays FA Cup win over Crystal Palace was Uniteds first silverware in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era, but Mourinhos targets will be much higher and Ancelotti, who is to succeed Pep Guardiola as Bayern Munich manager this summer, says Mourinho to Old Trafford is a good fit for both parties. James Cooper is at Old Trafford and has the latest on Manchester Uniteds negotiations with Jose Mourhinos representatives Mourinhos biggest job? Why Jose Mourinho might be taking his toughest managerial project yet at Man Utd. It is a fantastic challenge for both sides, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world. He has good experience of the Premier League and Manchester United needs this kind of manager.Ancelotti is looking forward to watching the next chapter of the Mourinho-Guardiola rivalry from Germany after the pair clashed during their time at Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively.It will be exciting to have two of the best managers in Manchester, he added. It will be fantastic. It will be exciting. Mourinho mythbusting Is Jose Mourinho really a defensive coach who doesnt trust youth? Louis van Gaal celebrates after winning The FA Cup Final on Saturday Ancelotti had words of support for Van Gaal, saying the Dutchman was still having to deal with the loss of both Ferguson and several senior players. Van Gaals job was not bad, he added. It was not easy after Ferguson left and top players like [Rio] Ferdinand, [Paul] Scholes and [Ryan] Giggs to rebuild the team. He did a good job, but Mourinho and United could be good for both. Also See: Mourinhos biggest job? Jose to Utd in 48 hours Giggs to be offered new role Van Gaals reign in quotes Air Jordan 6 Ireland Online . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. Air Jordan 6 Retro Ireland . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes. http://www.cheapairjordan6ireland.com/ .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont.We came across this on Laughing Squid, who managed to get a quote from the new world record holder, "This was the first game I ever shot where I didnt turn to look at any of the shots (usually I turn my head immediately to watch the ball reaction). I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just trieed to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. Cheap Jordans Ireland. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Any motioning Im doing is based purely on how I "feel" the shot is is going to hit." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren Kinderen van de BSD | Ijzer Lüdenscheid
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: